Multiple notifications of getting the same air drop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multiple notifications of getting the same air drop

It happens often and seems to happen after clicking/doing various things.

Normally I should get notification of getting an air drop once, as I believe.

But often I get multiple times, and I don't mean after login multiple times. I mean for example being logged in all the time and after writing a message to someone I got the notice again
    • @freezy: I can confirm that this has been a very real and ongoing problem for at least two months, and I have had several other experienced players query me about it.

We have gone from getting a single pop-up notice with the results of a secured air drop, which could easily be missed if the player were not logged in and actively watching the game at the time of the pop-up, to getting multiple pop-up notices until the next air drop is secured. I know y'all have a gracious plenty on your plates, but there has to be a better system for air drop results.

Cheers.
    • Hi, since you tagged me on this: I am normally not the right person for bug reports, I only sometimes comment on these threads when it is related to newly introduced features or if I know about a solution or workaround already.

Please report bugs via the support form or report it to our forum stuff (or in last case to the CMs).

Those reports will then be filtered through, aggregated and tested first, trying to find reproduction steps before going to the devs.
    • freezy wrote:

Hi, since you tagged me on this: I am normally not the right person for bug reports, I only sometimes comment on these threads when it is related to newly introduced features or if I know about a solution or workaround already.
      Understood, Mr. F. Sadly, sometimes you are the only member of the Hamburg staff who responds at all.

That said, when we see something as widespread as the multiple pop-up notices for air drop results, most of us stop thinking of it as a "bug," and more of a malfunctioning feature. Is there a staff member for that? LOL
    • I did send several bug report tickets through channels on this recently, so the developers have been made aware of the issue.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • MontanaBB wrote:

@freezy: I can confirm that this has been a very real and ongoing problem for at least two months, and I have had several other experienced players query me about it.

We have gone from getting a single pop-up notice with the results of a secured air drop, which could easily be missed if the player were not logged in and actively watching the game at the time of the pop-up, to getting multiple pop-up notices until the next air drop is secured. I know y'all have a gracious plenty on your plates, but there has to be a better system for air drop results.

Cheers.
      Yet another confirmation. :saint:
      Forum Gang Mascot
      Girls game too

dxcalc.com/cow