Put full stats data into units info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Put full stats data into units info

I think it can be considered bug, but will post it as suggestion.

When our unit is in one state land convoy/water convoy/flying/standing on ground, only units stats are shown for this specific type of state, so we don't know what the stats are when it's in different state, and it shouldn't work this way.

Better would be to show all stats for all states, but just highlight the current state and current stats

Either we can look for stats among other units of same type. What is not perfect UX, to mention. But when we lack of such we just cannot check it. In production menu stats are just for normal fighting mode, shown.
    • Seroslav wrote:

In production menu stats are just for normal fighting mode, shown.
      incorrect. When you are in build, if you select the "i" button all stats are shown versus unit type and terrain.

Type: Infantry Type 1938
      Infantry is the most versatile unit. It has no disadvantages on any terrain, is cheap and easy to produce and important to conquer cities.
      Production

Attributes
      Strength against armor class
      Attacking4.01.50.7
      Defending6.02.31.5

Terrain properties
      TerrainHPArmor classSpeedStrength
      1525 km/h
      1525 km/h
      1519 km/h
      1525 km/h
      538 km/h

Speed on friendly territory: 80%
      Speed on enemy territory: 50%

Sorry I am not great with print screen. The above is from the "i" button within one of my game build screens.
      "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Do, or do not. There is no try" - Yoda

The post was edited 1 time, last by Peter Mat ().