User Profile not display correctly

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In our tests clearing the cache perfectly fixed the problem, also most other users can see the profile correctly in Chrome. It is very likely that the reason why it works for you in Firefox is because there you don't have the old corrupt information in the cache.

Are you sure you cleared it for a long enough time period? The default value there may have been set to "last hour" only, clear it since the beginning to be on the safe side. You can also try opening the game in an incognito tab in Chrome, which is basically the same as clearing the cache. If it then works for you it is not a Chrome issue.

Please report back if you did all this and the problem still exists (then tell us your Chrome version please).
    • I had to clear my cache twice in order to fix this in my chrome browser:

Closed all tabs for call of war
      cleared cache
      closed browser
      opened browser
      cleared cache AGAIN
      then it worked normally. I don't know why the first cache clearing did not solve it, but giving it both barrels worked like a charm.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Like I said above. Clear cache twice.

Clear cache
      Close browser
      Open browser
      Clear cache again
      Should fix it
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • freezy wrote:

In our tests clearing the cache perfectly fixed the problem, also most other users can see the profile correctly in Chrome. It is very likely that the reason why it works for you in Firefox is because there you don't have the old corrupt information in the cache.

Are you sure you cleared it for a long enough time period? The default value there may have been set to "last hour" only, clear it since the beginning to be on the safe side. You can also try opening the game in an incognito tab in Chrome, which is basically the same as clearing the cache. If it then works for you it is not a Chrome issue.

Please report back if you did all this and the problem still exists (then tell us your Chrome version please).
      I cleared the cache and it's didn't solved the problem. I reset the browser to default and problem solved... :)