Battle Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle Questions

Alright, So I had a few questions about battles. I will provide screenshots.

For example, In this battle I have a single L1 MI Unit, 1 L3 Light Tank, and 1 L1 Anti-Aircraft Battery/Regiment. What is going on here is my Regiment is attacking that Switzerland Province, while the two L6 Militia units are attacking my units. So, My question is, Who gets the defense bonus? My units are attacking the Province and the Militia units are attacking them as they advance.
      "ANU! CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!"
    • Is that one of your core provinces where your units are now?

If yes, then it is better to lure the Swiss units out of their homeland and have them attack you. If not then it is still better to get them out of their home defense province and onto neutral territory.

Best case: you stop moving and let them attack you, so they are attacking and you are defending.

As it is now you will likely have two battle cycles each hour as each side will attack. When each side attacks the other will defend.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<