Mapa.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• is anyone interested in the World map during the war? Emm ... or maybe more specifically I wrote to the moderator a request to create a 100 vs 100 map for me, and he wrote to his boss in Germany. Later (the boss) told him that he would create such a map for me, but provided that I will collect a minimum of 50 players is someone willing ??

czy ktoś interesuje się mapą Świat w czasie wojny? Emm ... a może bardziej konkretnie napisałem do moderatora prośbę o stworzenie mapy 100 vs 100 dla mnie, a on napisał do swojego szefa w Niemczech. Później (szef) powiedział mu, że utworzy dla mnie taką mapę, ale pod warunkiem, że zdobędę minimum 50 graczy jest ktoś chętny??

If there is anyone willing, please enter your nickname below and I will write it. Remember, if I do not collect 50 players, the map will not be, and if we collect so many players, I will give the server ID and password to it

Jeżeli jest ktoś chętny proszę podać swój nick, a ja go zapiszę. Pamiętajcie jeśli nie uzbieram 50 graczy mapy nie będzie, a jeśli uzbieramy tylu graczy podam ID serwera oraz hasło do niego
      • Share it with everyone.
      • Udostępnij to każdemu.
        [list][/list]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Battlething ().

• Thank you for your kind invitation to join this game, Battlething. Sadly, I just do not have the free time to join another game right now. Please keep me in mind if you start another 100-person invitation game in the future. Cheers.

P.S. I am translating my English language message above into Polish using Google Translate. If I accidentally said something goofy, please understand that I did not intend to say something unkind about Poland, you, or your family members. I'm sure your mother is a very nice person!

Translation via Google Translate:

Dziękuję za zaproszenie mnie do tej gry. Niestety, po prostu nie mam wolnego czasu, aby dołączyć do innej gry. Zapamiętaj to, jeśli zaczniesz kolejną grę z 100 osobami z zaproszeniami w przyszłości. Twoje zdrowie.

P.S. Tłumaczę mój komunikat w języku angielskim powyżej na język polski za pomocą Tłumacza Google. Jeśli przez przypadek powiedziałem coś głupiego, proszę zrozumieć, że nie zamierzałem powiedzieć czegoś złego o Polsce, Tobie lub członkach twojej rodziny. Jestem pewna, że twoja matka jest bardzo miłą osobą!