How to have a successful and Attractive Roleplay?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• After a week, you can't join a match, anyway (according to a fairly recent rules change).

You know, you can advertise your match on the RP section of the forum

Roleplaying Threads

If you want to get people to play, make your pitch really snazzy, like "Hey! I've got this awesome Roll Playing match that I'd like YOU to join. We're going to be simulating <insert feature> and it'll be really cool."

Of course, there are endless ways in which you can do this, but whatever you do say, take the best (short) part of it and copy it to the General Chat several times a day for a couple days. You might surprise yourself at how well you recruit players for your match.

Remember, if you really want the RP to be played by others who will participate in an RP-ing way, you may want to give the match a password and only share that with others that demonstrate a sample of their RP skills (i.e., a line or two of text while in character). You might not want to start the match until you've got several people signed up because, once you do create a match, you won't be able to create any more until the next month. So if the match you DO create turns out to be a bust with no joiners, you won't be able to make one that people DO join for quite a while.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3