AI Right of Way

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI Right of Way

I'm having trouble getting AI players to give me RoW. It used to be you just set your relation as RoW and they would reciprocate within a few days. It seems now though it's taking a week or longer and even then they might not still. Have they changed this rule? Is there something I can do to move things along?
    • It has to do with how the AI feels about your reputation.

You know when you start a war there is the bit about it affecting your reputation? As that adds up the AI will trust you less and less.

This reputation does not follow you from game to game, but I believe that your early game invasions will make the AI distrusting of you.

The people who are most sucessful with this tactic will set the right of way on the first day, and not start any wars for several days
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Sometimes, if you are at war with the AI, it'll accept a peace accord right away....but I think that may only be the case where the AI rebuilds its capital....accepting peace when the capital is completed. After that, it may take some time, but the AI will still accept a ROW with you.

Patience is a virtue in Call of War. Sure, the AI might be stubborn. But, except in the DOMINION Antarctica map, the AI will always accept a ROW, eventually.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Diabolical ().

• Zappper wrote:

I joined a 22 player map with 5 days of peace. On day one i set ROW with all AI countries,it is now day 5, still no ROW.
      I've noticed that this tends to be more true at the beginning. I think this is in part due to the AI's neutral opinions of you at the start of a match. As more time goes by, so long as you are not hostile to the AI in a nation, it's opinion gradually goes more peaceful. Eventually, it's high enough that you can get that RoW, but typically, you'll still have to wait at least 2 full day-changes (after setting your relationship to RoW) that the AI reciprocates.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3