Reporting possible cheating

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reporting possible cheating

How do I go about reporting possible cheating?

In one of the games I am in 2 different players have now complained that another player is cheating, an example is that the person accused suddenly has infantry in a province that did not have barracks and in another instance he went from 4 to 7 tanks in a province which was damaged and should not have been able to produce anything.
    • If you suspect someone of cheating click on the "i" next to their name in the diplomacy tab and then report the player for cheating. Add details and someone will take a look and investigate the matter, please be patient as it can take some time to look in to these matters.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • I have seen with my own eyes, someone marching in my provence with a stack of 4 tanks, turn to 5 tanks. Same person marched a stack into another players provence, which should've been a 24 hr plus march, do it in less than 8 hrs. It's like the stack is placed there instead of marching.
      Painrage
    • Roidrge wrote:

someone marching in my provence with a stack of 4 tanks, turn to 5 tanks
      It is not possible to create units out of thin air, so you must have seen something incorrectly.

Roidrge wrote:

which should've been a 24 hr plus march, do it in less than 8 hrs
      You are aware that different units travel at different speeds, right?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Im aware of different speeds for different units . I wasn't the only one who witness this, in fact it was pointed out to me by another player, which at the time i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw how quick he lost his provs. So i kept in eye on the player for him, because the person doing this was on the opposite time zone than the U.S. and i was up at night. I then witnessed it myself ,there was no way even using forced march with the fastest unit, he would cover the ground he did in the period of time he did it in. Later in the map, I saw with my own eyes, on 2 different occasions this persons stack go up one tank. I played many games and i have never seen anything like this. I reported it along with 2 other players. Are you telling me this game is unhackable or impossible for cheat codes to be used?
      Painrage