How is gold awarded in a coalition win?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How is gold awarded in a coalition win?

I have looked at other threads on coalitions but still do not understand this.

It seems that on the 22 player map (which I am playing now) 822 star points is needed for a coalition victory (80%) and 616 star points is needed for an individual victory (60%).

So, if the three players in a coalition gain 822 points the game will end. Then the gold will be awarded.

My question is: How is the gold divided? Is it all divided evenly between the 3 players, is it awarded on a 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place basis or is divided by the percentage of points each player contributes to the 822?

Thanks in advance for any and all help with this. There are only 3 of us left now and I am wondering if we shouldn't just all agree to retire and be done with it.
    • Coalition win gives every member of the coalition a flat rate gold payout

I haven't played a 22 in a while, so I think that the coalition win is between 1800 and 2000 gold, but perhaps someone else knows for sure. I claim no responsibility if my memory is incorrect. :D
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • From my recent win in a 22 player game few weeks ago, I think it was 2000 gold.

P.S: Futz is right, that's why betrayals happen. People have greed in their hearts and mind. :evil: (the devil in us)
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)