five star generals alliance looking for sparing partner alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• five star generals alliance looking for sparing partner alliance

five star generals alliance is looking for an alliance to challenge to a 5 on 5 alliance vs. alliance match on the historical map. we would like to start no sooner than 6pm cst (chicago time) friday apr 6 and no later than 6pm cst sunday apr 8. we want this to be an epic war where everyone has lots of stuff and each team has a good solid base to begin from so i've chosen 2 groups of five countries for each team to be. if interested the countries on the 2 teams can be negotiated. also there will be a 14 day peace period between humans but no waiting for taking out computer players. plenty of time for everyone to get their economy going. i don't know about you but i'm tired of rolling through empty maps with nothing built. i've left russia off the 2 teams because it pushes he border to far one way or the other. so we want to leave russia as the computer to be taken over by whatever human can. suggested 2 teams are as follows: team #1= U.S.A., Japan, nationalist china, austrailia, brazil. team # 2 England, France, Germany, Italy, Sweden. if anyone is interested try to pm me = jason geringer. (five star generals) alliance