Province Mistake

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Province Mistake

I am playing entry number 2229474, on the server in Portuguese, and I noticed that the province of "Moguilev", next to the USSR, is in possession of French West Africa, that no active player can be. Is it an error or a game problem?
      Images
      • Erroemmoscou.jpg

217.33 kB, 1,333×848, viewed 135 times
      <p><em>“Are you gonna bark all day little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?”</em></p><p><strong>– Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs</strong></p>

The post was edited 1 time, last by VorlonFCW ().

• That indicates Russia is in his tutorial.

Players in their tutorial game have a province taken by typically French West Africa, and are given a medium tank to recapture the province with, as well as being directed through the process.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Another Question

Thank you. I have another pending question: In this same game we have an active and experienced player, Turkey, with troops stationed in Bulgaria. He has not been at war with Bulgaria and has two light tanks between Varna and my capital Bucharest. How is this possible?

Images
      • Turquiabulgaria.jpg

217.32 kB, 1,304×842, viewed 71 times
      <p><em>“Are you gonna bark all day little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?”</em></p><p><strong>– Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs</strong></p>
    • The other user simply asked Bulgaria politely for permission to cross.

If you set your relation with an AI to right of way, and they like your reputation, they might give you right of way in return after a few days or a week.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • DomMax wrote:

He has not been at war with Bulgaria and has two light tanks between Varna and my capital Bucharest. How is this possible?
      Go to the diplomacy tab and switch your relation to all AI nations to RoW or Shared Map, the most AI nations gives you RoW after a few days then.
      So you can traverse AI countries without war.
      In this way you can also end wars with the AI if you switch your relation from War to Peace or RoW or Shared Map.

..aah, a bit to late.. ;)

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Restrisiko wrote:

Go to the diplomacy tab and switch your relation to all AI nations to RoW or Shared Map, the most AI nations gives you RoW after a few days then.
      One important addition: Check regularly the playable nations that were initially led by the AI and to whom you gave RoW or Shared Map and which maybe were later taken over by new players.
      Or if players become inactive and AI continues their nation, but player returns later...

And: Setting Shared Map for AI is basically useful on maps with "elite" AI, as the AI there occasionally gives Shared Map to players, but "normal" AI never does.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D