report cheating, bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• report cheating, bug

okay so i would like to report some one on my game but when you click the "i" there is not an option to report. this is on the new free for all event (game ID: 2296606) also i would like to report the player being represented by the country south india, he has been spawning large amounts of aircraft without the needed infrastructure, all of which was not there a day ago. could be just gold-spamming but i think the report bug should be fixed at least
    • klink15 wrote:

large amounts of aircraft without the needed infrastructure
      Aircraft don't need infrastructure, only an industrial complex and an airbase, but perhaps that is what you meant. Also aircraft are the most mobile unit in the game, so no reason to build them where you want to use them? Just build them at home and fly them to the front.

klink15 wrote:

when you click the "i" there is not an option to report. this is on the new free for all event
      This occurs in all anonymous games presently.

Please fill out a normal bug report from within the game in this case as a "general question" and it can get looked at.

And it can be looked into. Very few cases involve multi account cheating, but there are a few, so we check each one.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<