Alternative 1938 - Historic World War Map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wilhelm Sandberg wrote:

It's 1938, 20 years have past since the great war, nations are still bleeding from the war but tensions in the world are on the rise. Will another great war break out or will the world be in peace? You become the leader of a nation during this time and you need to focus on the will of the people and resources, meanwhile hoping the world won't declare war on you and destroy your nation.

Nations:

Fascist Germany - Taken
      DemocraticUnited Kingdom - Taken
      Democratic France - Avaible
      Democratic USA - Taken
      CommunistSoviet Union - Taken
      Fascist Japan -
      Fascist Italy
      Fascist Turkey -
      Nationalist China -
      Puppet State of India -
      Democratic Mexico -
      Democratic Canada -
      Democratic Brazil -
      Fascist Argentina -

Basic Rules

• One article per day wanted (don’t use them for spamming, nether chatting)
      • No war without reasonable articles (watch below)
      • Surrender must be accepted at any time (fair conditions)
      • Inactive Player gonna kicked
      • Fairplay (no multi-account etc.)
      • no gold usage
      • No transfer of Match ID + PW

War Rules

Every war, includes vs. AI and Player, must be reasonable in articles.
      There must be articles written at least 2 days before the war can declared.
      We want to avoid that people attack all AI around them to grab the provinces to get bigger. That`s not a part of RPG, this is playing to win

F. E.: Democratic nations need to convince their people before an invasion. Authoritarian states don’t need to do this just as much, but in return must build up aggression before they invade. (all in articles)

We would appreciate if you make clear what kind of ideology your country got and to who you got good and bad relations. (necessary for roleplay). You can also change ideology every 8th day but try to stick to one ideology

Articles Rules
      This is the main part of role play

• If you don’t want to write, don’t play RP
      • If you got no time to write, don’t play RP
      • If you sometimes got no time to write, that’s totally fine. We all got a real-life too.
      • If you don’t know, what to write, please ask somebody “outplay” to help you (Better this way instead of doing nothing).
      • Try to put some work in articles (means that you try to give your best if you write, don’t write such crap like “A plain flied over my region. I declare war.”

Must in Article:
      • Reasons for war (observe the time)
      • Disputes between Players (Give others the chance to intervene)
      • Trades between Player must be announced (can be a part of a bigger Article)

Note that the game will start on the same day as this thread is posted.
      How about Persia?
      If it becomes playable(according to the RP host) It shall be a Imperialistic Dictatorship under my regime
    • Ahjmadinejad wrote:

Wilhelm Sandberg wrote:

It's 1938, 20 years have past since the great war, nations are still bleeding from the war but tensions in the world are on the rise. Will another great war break out or will the world be in peace? You become the leader of a nation during this time and you need to focus on the will of the people and resources, meanwhile hoping the world won't declare war on you and destroy your nation.

Nations:

Fascist Germany - Taken
      Democratic USA - Taken
      Fascist Japan -
      Fascist Italy
      Fascist Turkey -
      Nationalist China -
      Puppet State of India -
      Democratic Mexico -
      Democratic Canada -
      Democratic Brazil -
      Fascist Argentina -

Basic Rules

• no gold usage

War Rules

We want to avoid that people attack all AI around them to grab the provinces to get bigger. That`s not a part of RPG, this is playing to win

F. E.: Democratic nations need to convince their people before an invasion. Authoritarian states don’t need to do this just as much, but in return must build up aggression before they invade. (all in articles)

We would appreciate if you make clear what kind of ideology your country got and to who you got good and bad relations. (necessary for roleplay). You can also change ideology every 8th day but try to stick to one ideology

Articles Rules

• If you sometimes got no time to write, that’s totally fine. We all got a real-life too.
      • If you don’t know, what to write, please ask somebody “outplay” to help you (Better this way instead of doing nothing).
      • Try to put some work in articles (means that you try to give your best if you write, don’t write such crap like “A plain flied over my region. I declare war.”

Must in Article:

How about Persia?If it becomes playable(according to the RP host) It shall be a Imperialistic Dictatorship under my regime
      We need major nations first..
    • general12312 wrote:

francobritishempire7 wrote:

I think Australia should be included to
      I would like to be Australia if i could?
      I'd prefer you to be another nation. Brazil and China maybe. But I will not force you. Join our discord since the game has already started. If you start off with all your resources gone then go to the market, then "my trades" and cancel them. This is the discord - discord.gg/SR3aUE
    • Wilhelm Sandberg wrote:

Nations:

Fascist Germany - Taken
      Democratic USA - Taken
      Fascist Japan -
      Fascist Italy
      Fascist Turkey -
      Nationalist China -
      Puppet State of India -
      Democratic Mexico -
      Democratic Canada -
      Democratic Brazil -
      Fascist Argentina -

Basic Rules

• no gold usage

War Rules

Articles Rules

Must in Article:

I'll take Fascist Turkey
      COW username: AShamadenajad
      Discord: Attila Csizar (I may join your discord)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ahjmadinejad ().