''Kicked from inactivity''

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That means that once you join that map has country selection, so you need to select your country within an hour or you get kicked.

It sounds like you are pressing the join button, but not proceeding through the process of choosing your country.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

That means that once you join that map has country selection, so you need to select your country within an hour or you get kicked.

It sounds like you are pressing the join button, but not proceeding through the process of choosing your country.
      So I have to wait until there are enough players to join? I think it is impossible, every player gets kicked in an hour.
    • TotalPolix wrote:

So I have to wait until there are enough players to join? I think it is impossible, every player gets kicked in an hour.
      I do not understand what you mean, and I think you do not understand what I mean.

Still sounds like you are not completing the process of chosing your country.

Maps that have country selection enabled:

Step 1: Press Join:

Step 2: Press "Join" at this confirmation box

Step 3: Chose your region/continent, and press "next"

Step 4: Select your country and click "ok"

So if you don't complete all 4 steps in an hour you are kicked. How far are you going? Sounds to me like you aren't clicking the final "OK" in step 4, if you are even getting that far.

It even says " If you do not want to join this game anymore, you can close this dialog now" So you close it, or even just ignore it and you will be kicked in an hour because you haven't really joined, merely browsed.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<