[Event] Arms Race

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Event] Arms Race

Just a little remark for the Designer. Having a peace period is nice as it gives time for everyone to be ready for the war, yet not having enough resources to actually last the peace period is trouble some. I can only imagine all the players with no Gold deteriorating as they wait for war as starvation sets in and army's dissipate. (Not fair for those with out Gold)

My suggestion would be to start off with something like 50,000 of each resources, or at lease enough to last until the clash! Also maybe having 2 full core provinces could subdue this problematic issue.

:cursing: :wallbash
  • You can handle this challenge without gold you just have to adjust manpower and can disable barracks. It isn't perfect but will get you past the peace period, also you can purchase any that you need from the market, but if you decrease barracks your food will be less in the negative.
    PrinceofHonor
    Senior Moderator
    EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
  • You don't have to kill most of them, but by the time you lose a few and conquer some land you should have improved your food economy so you can turn your barracks back on and gain some manpower.

The trick is not getting overrun by a clever AI in the first few days :P People are easy but the AI can run circles around me if I don't pay attention :D
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<