Asking to join a good alliance with some alliance games for me to train with

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Asking to join a good alliance with some alliance games for me to train with

I wanted to join alliances and did join one before, but since it was too boring, I left. Now I'm looking for a new alliance, an alliance who would offer support and be loyal teammates, an alliance who plays some alliance games, since I'm looking for excitement, and an alliance whom I can communicate with regularly. My username is actually little racoon, I'm level 30, my kill/death ratio is 1.37, and my province capturing ratio is 4.89. I feel I'm good, but not great at the game. I need people who can give guidance and teaching to me while I exchange my knowledge back. I am willing to chat on discord or on CoW chats. SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY TO THIS! :)
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Hi, we are on the same page with what we want. Join me and lets get a few more like us and we can challenge an alliance soon as possible. If you are already in one then good luck and have fun. If not, let me know what you think?
      "I will either find a way or I will make one"

"Im at war with the living. I have came to terms with the dead"
      -Hannibal Barca
    • Sorry. Im already in an alliance that has little people but are strong.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)