Introducing ZoidbergExpress - member of Call of War, now A FORUM MEMBER!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Introducing ZoidbergExpress - member of Call of War, now A FORUM MEMBER!

:tumbleweed: People scrolling pass my thread like... just kidding! I hope... :(
      Hello, my name is ZoidbergExpress, a member of Call of War. My name didn't exactly go out to be ZoidbergExpress, so I'll just be ZoidbergExp, an excellent name!

Anyways, I couldn't find an introduction Forum. Only one close to that was the alliance forming one. But carrying onwards. I'm a new Forum member, just joined today. :)

My name is Zoidberg *not my actual name, of course!* , and I'm an sort-of experienced member of Call of War. I joined on 3/23/2018, a good date! I watched tips on Call of War and what countries to join and how to succeed in this game. I'm doing fairly well for a newbie, basically.

Some info: My favorite sports are basketball and football. My favorite hobbies are listened to depressing Nickelback songs at 3:00 a.m in the morning. Another one is crying myself to sleep realizing how much of my life, I have wasted playing a fictional WW2 game. Just kidding! :D

Hopefully, you enjoyed my thread! Wish to see kind and supportive members on this Forum.

Godspeed,

-ZoidbergExpress
      ZOIDBERG EXPRESS
      Call of War Player

Experienced Futurama Doctor & Staff
      :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:
      ------------------------------------------------------------

• Just realized, there is a section called 'Support Team'. Can a staff member move my post, please.
      ZOIDBERG EXPRESS
      Call of War Player

Experienced Futurama Doctor & Staff
      :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:
      ------------------------------------------------------------