Not Gaining Levels

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not Gaining Levels

Game Number:2323962 I made an alternate account (username: febrizzle) as my main has been banned in a case where I was playing on school wi-fi with friends (though I can assure that I won't use this alt. account to cheat; this irks me because my main account was almost level 11, so I would have been able to make a game). On this account, despite playing in a game where I have captured several cities worth several points, I have not gained any XP at all. I'm only playing this one game on this account, so I'm not sure if the issue is connected to the game or not. Is there a way to resolve this issue?
      Images
      • CoW1.PNG

484.16 kB, 756×284, viewed 125 times
      • CoW2.PNG

264.74 kB, 396×275, viewed 86 times
      • CoW3.PNG

131.29 kB, 314×188, viewed 95 times
    • jojofebreeze wrote:

Game Number:2323962 I made an alternate account (username: febrizzle) as my main has been banned in a case where I was playing on school wi-fi with friends (though I can assure that I won't use this alt. account to cheat; this irks me because my main account was almost level 11, so I would have been able to make a game). On this account, despite playing in a game where I have captured several cities worth several points, I have not gained any XP at all. I'm only playing this one game on this account, so I'm not sure if the issue is connected to the game or not. Is there a way to resolve this issue?

>> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/19363-account-level <<

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D