Call of War Guide [WIP] Questionnaire 1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War Guide [WIP] Questionnaire 1

Which COW unit is/are your favorite(s)? 25

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hello everyone

As a part of the guide, we are trying to implement strategies for many parts of the game. To do that, I would like to know the most popular units in the community. Please not that I will only have units that can take provinces not in convoy form on this poll. others will be discussed later. Please do answer truthfully.

Thank you
      "White Fang knew the law well: To oppress the weak and obey the strong"
      Jack London, White Fang

My parents once told me not to play with matches, so I built a flamethrower
    • Artillery are the workhorse of any operation. Kill the enemies from a distance rather than get up close.

Self Propelled artillery are my favorite, as they have speed and firepower. Speed is essential to maneuver away from enemies that are attacking in a "shoot and scoot" type of plan. Particularly if the enemy has slower units in their army I can pull back from them a bit with my SP Arty and hit them a couple of times before having to move again.

Of course the SP arty are fragile, so they need protecting. This is where SP Anti Air and Light Tanks come in. I also like some planes of my own to protect my units, but I have won many wars without any air support using some properly sized stacks of these 3 units.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<