How come everyone dies in 25 player world maps

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How come everyone dies in 25 player world maps

When I play the 25p realistic world map, even against just AI, like half of the world gets that rebellion burning thing. Is there an explanation of why this happens so much as opposed to other maps?

Uneven distribution of resources? So much population compared to the rest of the maps?
    • Worldwide rebellion has two reasons:
      Shortage mostly in food and partly in oil
      - Not home provinces produce only 25%. As some countries conquer others the worldwide production will be decreased (because of quarter production + lower moral because of distance).
      - Consumption will be increased, because of greater and greater armies and many barracks/harbours.

But good players can manage this problem in the following ways:
      - developing cities producing food/oil to the maximum
      - having a good war strategy (go quick and close the whole map in 45 days; not having many wars parallel, leave small countries to the end for some moral boost).

So I do not agree that these maps suits only for roleplay... I think only noobs do not suits to this map, they have/had to learn the game
    • szinisa wrote:

So I do not agree that these maps suits only for roleplay... I think only noobs do not suits to this map, they have/had to learn the game
      I have to agree. The 25 p map is my favourite map with or without roleplay elements. However, most people below level 20 usually get eliminated before day 14
      "White Fang knew the law well: To oppress the weak and obey the strong"
      Jack London, White Fang

My parents once told me not to play with matches, so I built a flamethrower

The post was edited 1 time, last by NukeRaider33 ().