Bug (or not?) with Turkish resources on map Europe Clash of Nations.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bug (or not?) with Turkish resources on map Europe Clash of Nations.

Hi, I have problem. I've started play game for Turky in map Europe Clash on Nations 22 players but I found out that every nation has 2 provinces with double resource (2x more income).
      " style="float: left">

How you can see.

Than, there is ig. Libya. It has 2 double resource provinces.
      "
      style="float: left">

Or Jugoslavia:

" style="float: left">

And every single country has 2 double province exepct of me.

Do you know why, please?
    • The resources are not perfectly balanced on the 22, there is always a minor variation between countries so that all of them have their trade offs. If I remember correctly turkey has more provinces that produce, just all of them are single production. Such as oil, turkey has two single oil, as does libya, but ukraine and morocco have one double each. Yugo is the king of steel production, but oil is a challenge for yugo later in the game, and so on.

Turkey also has two single rares provinces, which I don't think anyone else has on the 22, and That is worth more than a double of anything else anytime.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Well, thank you for your reply. But it's not true that only Turkey has two single rare provinces. I can see France, Libya, Romunia (it has 3 single rare provinces. or Cumunisstic Russia has also two single rare provinces and many countires has one double-rare province. So I dont think this is some advantage for Turkey.

But had I understand you when you said that Turkey has better offers on trade market? Is that true?
    • kenibor wrote:

Well, thank you for your reply. But it's not true that only Turkey has two single rare provinces. I can see France, Libya, Romunia (it has 3 single rare provinces. or Cumunisstic Russia has also two single rare provinces and many countires has one double-rare province. So I dont think this is some advantage for Turkey.

But had I understand you when you said that Turkey has better offers on trade market? Is that true?
      I'll put it this way for you: Not everything is equal, like he said. But turkey is about as well rounded as you can get on the 22p map. You do not have a plentiful supply of anything, nor are hurting for any resource. You have easy access to both Europe and Northern Africa, and all but one city is on the coast, so you have a higher resource production potential in your cities than many other nations on that map(did I also mention that you control one of the only sea based choke points on the map?). And one of your rares is on a city, so that means 5000 less rares you have to spend trying to upgrade your resource production down the line. Having a rares city is the envy of the world at the beginning of the game when resources are scarce.

The post was edited 1 time, last by NovaTopaz ().