no resource production

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gawro wrote:

Is it possible that this grain province does not produce a single grain? This is day 1, in south india.
      It's a bug, and it should correct itself within 24 hours, usually by the next daily update. I've encountered the same problem 2 or 3 times in the last two years. I suggest that you report it, using the in-game bug report button found under the in-game mechanics menu in the lower righthand corner of your game screen. That said, in all likelihood, the problem will correct itself before you get a response from a game operator.

Cheers.
    • gawro wrote:

Is it possible that this grain province does not produce a single grain? This is day 1, in south india.
      Visual glitch. you can add up your production and see that it is actually producing, but your display is incorrect.

MontanaBB wrote:

I suggest that you report it, using the in-game bug report button found under the in-game mechanics menu in the lower righthand corner of your game screen.
      And the response will be:

Hello ,

Thank you for your report.
      This is a known issue and in most cases is just a visual glitch, where the province still produces the resources but is shows as +0, saying this it should fix at day change for you.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Visual glitch. you can add up your production and see that it is actually producing, but your display is incorrect.
      Nope. When I've encountered this bug, it was not just a visual glitch. It actually reduced my total resource production by the amount the affected province should have been producing.

Perhaps the bug has evolved since I last saw it.
    • MontanaBB wrote:

VorlonFCW wrote:

Nope. When I've encountered this bug, it was not just a visual glitch. It actually reduced my total resource production by the amount the affected province should have been producing.
      Perhaps the bug has evolved since I last saw it.
      Interesting. Every one that I have investigated the resources are being produced and it is only a display issue.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Interesting. Every one that I have investigated the resources are being produced and it is only a display issue.
      Remember, Kosh, I'm the resource production go-to guy. I notice little things like 800 to 3,100 tons of production disappearing from my totals.

That said, and in fairness to your personal observations as a game operator, I have not encountered the problem in over a year. The bug may have evolved.
    • I had that on one of steel provinces before, but now it's fixed.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)