Sandbox/Battle Simulator

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sandbox/Battle Simulator

I was wondering if you could come up with a sandboxy sort of map, or at least a battle simulator. Just something to screw around with, maybe with some changes so you can get a feel for a sandbox sort of thing. If not, then a simulation of how units stack up could be useful, even if it's just against units encountered/your own. IDK if this was already suggested, but it seems like something that could be like the next big goal, as I like the maps it's just I might want to be more invested in a map than the checking once a day sort of thing that the productions and travel relegate things to.

Either that or really fast games against another single or couple online players. This would be a special event sort of thing though.
    • There is one problem, and that is the X-factor. but who will bother to predict randomly generated variable? The calculator is usually right to about 5% when I use it.
      "White Fang knew the law well: To oppress the weak and obey the strong"
      Jack London, White Fang

My parents once told me not to play with matches, so I built a flamethrower