event- FREE FOR ALL

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• event- FREE FOR ALL

Before One month and 10 days i played this map and yeah it was really fun and today it ended and giving the wrong amount of gold. i End the 6 in the game and California finished the 5th. my points was 577 and his was 593. i took a province before 2 hours and it`s points was 20 but it did`t count. for me that`s okay but the thing that pissed me off is how come this guy takes 12593 gold and i take 577, Like really What the hell is this that`s soo pissed for real. it least give me 10k not 577. That`s not fair it all. I wish this kind of things get fixed. I already know province never count and i have more then California. But really giving someone less 577 and the other is 12593 and small amount of points is not fair.

for more evidence

These players got the following pay outs:
    Wise7 (Finland) : 282,- gold
    Kuba51890 (Ukraine) : 350,- gold
    Zimbrisor (California) : 12593,- gold
    King Rex 007 (North USA) : 61188,- gold
    ALSHEE (Benchuanaland) : 577,- gold
    WhiteBeard31 (Madagascar) : 142,- gold
    Nonny72 (South India) : 15693,- gold
    PsihoKekec (Ma-Clique) : 30848,- gold
    Franklin83 (Queensland) : 0,- gold
    small town (Sweden) : 2,- gold

gyazo.com/903468227b914aadf0dfc1f94803683d
    gyazo.com/13d7c3f1a1fb6cb94ed28e98ba913eb4
    GAME ID IS: 2296327
    Player name: ALSHEE
  • hala wrote:

i took a province before 2 hours and it`s points was 20 but it did`t count.
    it should have counted. Send in a bug report from that game and i can check.

If you were actually 6th place you got the normal payout for that, sadly nothing can be done about it.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
  • DxC wrote:

It's totally messed up. I won with 3k points an dgot zero gold. Someone that was in 3rd place with about 400 points got 20k gold.
    Well that's interesting. I didn't see a bug report from you on that yet, but I did get a similar report from game 2,296,177 Same game or different? If you make one I can take a look.

I see that you were in that game 2296177 My initial observation is that you won as a coalition and the coalition payout is set to zero. I will see what can be done
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<

The post was edited 1 time, last by VorlonFCW: revised ().

• My two bits....if they won, and if they are supposed to get a different amount (whatever the rules), then they definitely need that rectified.

In another match, I won FIRST place. But I got NO Gold because I had gone inactive just briefly. But the other two guys had voted to end the match and I refused (I was going for BIG win but got too busy with life and other matches). Anyway, so I got nothing after three months of play while they both got a decent amount.

But am I complaining? No! It's my own fault for going inactive. However, it sure would be nice to be able to place some kind of a hold on inactivity if you know you can't be around for awhile...especially since other folks can't join older matches where you've been kicked out. For that matter, it seems like you can't be kicked out, anymore -- anyway -- for being inactive, but that might just be based on a false anecdotal observation.
    It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3