Question about Naval Stacks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I keep it simple, lock ships into battle with a stack of submarines and then approach with a stack of destroyers and blowing them to peaces without taking damage. You will lose subs but they are so cheap. A pack of destroyers and subs working together are highly effective, take low upkeep and as they don't use a lot of manpower it will result in great stats too.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • My favourite weapon of the sea is cruiser or battleship. It has a long range, which means i can actually destroy land troops without having anyone will up there or without getting myself damaged unless a SP artillery is on shore.
      Criticism is the key to being proud but empathy is the key to being successful.
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost
      Ask not what your countrycan do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F Kennedy
      Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. John C. Maxwell