Buggy app

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, I would report this directly from the app but even the report bug is buggy damn it! :S

So, you can’t decide how much resource you send on private deals...whatever I set when I press send it goes back to 5k of any resource I’ve selected.

The report button says “can’t process server”

Scrolling the map sometimes make the app white out and crash

Sometimes when i select to move some troops from a spot to another it takes F***up path(checked by infrastructure level and such and also done the same movement from the pc and there goes normally the shortest one...from the app it takes long routes where maybe there is even less infrastructure )

When selecting market deals sometimes it waste your resource and doesn’t load up the bought one

I’m playing the free for all anonymous round....well from the app ain’t anonymous, if I select info I can see who’s playing ?(

The global chat at times lock itself on the newest and can’t scroll back

I can’t switch server as I would do from the pc(I play on the Italian one but wanted to try an English too...couldn’t do it)

I can’t see alliances tab from the app(or even private message from the matter) so I can’t join internal game or even alliance matches. :/

I hope to help improve it with this becasue due to work related issue the app is where I play 80% of the time :thumbsup:
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • Hello, some of these problems have already been fixed, some missing features will come in the future.

Fixed and released with next update:
      - The report button says “can’t process server”
      - Player info visible in anonymous rounds

Coming in the future:
      - Switching languages
      - Alliance tab

The other problems you reported are news to us as they are not happening on our devices. Can you please tell us which device you have and which exact android/iOS version you use?
    • Using a iPhone 7 and iPad Air 2
      Latest iOS on the phone
      Version 10.8 on the ipad

I’ve notice that he white out of maps happens on huge one (America-pacific-world) while on small one Europe or nation never happens and also when looking at the info of a player sometimes it locks and can’t scroll to see army ammount and what war is he in or even reading the world herald which announce the white out...like if it tilt when loading too much information or something similar
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Spiffolo ().

• Spiffolo wrote:

I can’t switch server as I would do from the pc(I play on the Italian one but wanted to try an English too...couldn’t do it)

I can’t see alliances tab from the app(or even private message from the matter) so I can’t join internal game or even alliance matches.
      For these features using desktop mode in the mobile browser works well. So I use the app for playing the game, but the mobile browser in desktop mode for these features that are not yet available on the app.

Spiffolo wrote:

I have experienced this on my iPhone 5, but my iPhone 5 is old and tired also :)

Spiffolo wrote:

So, you can’t decide how much resource you send on private deals...whatever I set when I press send it goes back to 5k of any resource I’ve selected
      I had other reports of this Freezy, and passed it along.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Spiffolo wrote:

Sometimes when i select to move some troops from a spot to another it takes F***up path(checked by infrastructure level and such and also done the same movement from the pc and there goes normally the shortest one...from the app it takes long routes where maybe there is even less infrastructure )
      PC also has this issue on occasion, it usually happens with ranged units like artillery taking a bad path toward attacking the selected target or sometimes because the game can't figure out what the shortest time path is automatically. When it does occur, it is best to set them on the right path by using the add target feature.

Spiffolo wrote:

Also experienced this a bunch recently, but it typically occurs after an hour when playing on my phone(6s+), and is fixed by restarting. But it is pretty much in the same department as Vorlon's phone, it is pretty old and has seen a beating. Battery doesn't last long when I'm using it to play games, lol.
    • I tried to reproduce this resource bug in private trades and could not rteproduce it, for me it didnt jump back to 5000 and sent the offer correctly. Can you provide me with exact steps how to reproduce this bug?

Regarding the app crashes: I assume this happens because the memory of these old phones get full after having the game open for a while :/
    • For the resource trade bug using the iOS app on an iPhone 5.

Create a trade

Edit the traded amount

Send the trade and the amounts becomes 5.0k

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<