Cannot close dialog

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cannot close dialog

I was checking out new games and reached a dialog with the message "If you do not want to join this game anymore, you can close this dialog now." I cannot find a way to close the dialog - no "X" button. The only way out (locally, using either Steam or browser) was to kill the process but the games still show up in My Games. Mobile app doesn't even give the option to withdraw.

Games 2363221 and 2363275.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nooberium ().

• I have always just closed the browser tab. I suppose that is harder to do on steam. If you do not complete the joining process by choosing a country within an hour you will be removed from the game and it won't appear in your game list any longer. Your spot is reserved for one hour to accommodate folks who have issues or get interrupted during the process, so that you can return to the place that you left off and continue on.

Like anything else, there is no option to retreat in Call of War :P
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<