Field Hospital

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Do you think we're stupid? As we've said already we know how to heal units. We just want to be able to do it faster.
    You asked, so I will answer. Yes, I do think that.

That is the reason why you want to be able to heal units faster than the game already allows, because you are unable to use your gray matter to figure out ways around this issue, like normal people do.
  • MartinB wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

Do you think we're stupid? As we've said already we know how to heal units. We just want to be able to do it faster.
    You asked, so I will answer. Yes, I do think that.
    That is the reason why you want to be able to heal units faster than the game already allows, because you are unable to use your gray matter to figure out ways around this issue, like normal people do.
    Lol. Dense, my man. I'll leave readers decide for themselves rather than continue to spam my "feelings" like this dude.
    :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• MartinB wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

Lol. Dense, my man. I'll leave readers decide for themselves rather than continue to spam my "feelings" like this dude.
    Check the responses on the thread about your preferred strategy of 'making the match' and choosing the USSR, then beating up on inactives. Pretty obvious what the consensus of opinion on that playing style is :D
    As I said before, it is an alliance match with no inactives, created to make sure there are active players with multiple years of experience.

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• MartinB wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

As I said before, it is an alliance match with no inactives, created to make sure there are active players with multiple years of experience.
    LOL yeah sure. Created to make sure that you do not face any serious challenge from a competent player. Pathetic.
    What's wrong with your brain? Why would I fill my alliance with incompetent players.....?

• Quasi-duck wrote:

What's wrong with your brain? Why would I fill my alliance with incompetent players.....?
    Don't bother arguing anymore, its going in circles. This guy is just upset that no competent alliance would take him and so is getting jealous.

Overall @MartinB you keep going on about "There is already a way to heal, use your brain reeeeee" but you fail to understand that no amount of planning can result in no loses, obviously you are the one who is too used to fighting "tough battles" against afks and the AI. We are trying to discuss a way to reinforce loses from units faster and making ideas on how that will be balanced. Where as all your doing is trying to act all cool coming out with trash talk on skill.

Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.
  • *****************************************************************************************************
    :00008185:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
    ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
    .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
    Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
  • MartinB wrote:

Quasi-duck wrote:

For the simple reason that your level of competence is exactly the same, obviously. No reason to make insults.

Ellio_98 wrote:

Overall @MartinB you keep going on about "There is already a way to heal, use your brain reeeeee" but you fail to understand that no amount of planning can result in no loses, obviously you are the one who is too used to fighting "tough battles" against afks and the AI. We are trying to discuss a way to reinforce loses from units faster and making ideas on how that will be balanced. Where as all your doing is trying to act all cool coming out with trash talk on skill.

• Ellio_98 wrote:

I never claimed that planning can result in no losses. Try reading my post. I only said that if you use your brain and plan ahead, there are ways to make up for the damage your units take, and deal with the length of time taken for fresh troops to reach the front line.

Players like you just want to have a magic healing method that will even up the odds against the rest of us, who do not have a problem with taking damage and with units taking a long time to heal. Well, the reality is that the rest of us do not have any problem with these things because we have already figured out how to deal with this supposed 'problem', which is not really a problem at all. It is not a problem for us because we have planned ahead. So we do not need to discuss a way to reinforce losses from units more quickly, because we do not need to. We already reinforce losses quite efficiently, it just takes some thinking, that is all.

Instead of throwing a tantrum and insulting players who record that they do not like your idea of a magic healing building, you should try to figure out how to adjust for the losses you take. Or maybe just try reading my post about how childishly simple it is to deal with this issue, without having to demand that the game system be changed just because you have a problem with it.
  • MartinB wrote:

Instead of throwing a tantrum and insulting players who record that they do not like your idea of a magic healing building, you should try to figure out how to adjust for the losses you take.
    Once again back to your only argument, is that the only point your 2 brain cells could put together. Im not asking for a magic healing building im asking for a way to reinforce divisions that have taken loses, as lets go to the realism here that divisions in combat where pulled back and reinforced to be sent back in combat. Once again you keep bringing skill but once again it shows your lack of experience as I have been in combat where its intense and you could be left with an force that has been hammered hard and you dont want to mix with fresh troops due to morale balancing doing more harm than good.

Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.
  • Ellio_98 wrote:

We are trying to discuss a way to reinforce loses from units faster and making ideas on how that will be balanced. Where as all your doing is trying to act all cool coming out with trash talk on skill.
    Look, I will give you a very simple example.

Right now, I am invading the Belgian Congo. I have one armoured division of four units and one infantry division with two infantry, an AT and an artillery. So far I have not taken much damage, yet.

Do I anticipate that my troops will take some damage? Of course. Because my opponent is not incompetent and has also spent gold before in this round, so may always do the same again and make me take serious losses.

But does this worry me and do I have to worry about how long it will take me to get reinforcements to the front line? No.

Why not? Because I already have two infantry units and another armoured division that have landed in North Africa, and that is my strategic reserve. I have these because I planned my attack well ahead of time, made the necessary recruitments in anticipation of the campaign and started moving these reinforcements a day ago. That is called planning a campaign ahead of time.

So if you plan your campaign properly and anticipate problems and losses, you do not have to whine about how it takes too long for your troops to get to the front line. It won't take my troops long to get there if they are needed because they are already there, in reserve, ready to move to the front if necessary, and also ready to be withdrawn to be used elsewhere if I do not take high damage in this particular campaign.
  • Ellio_98 wrote:

Once again back to your only argument, is that the only point your 2 brain cells could put together. Im not asking for a magic healing building im asking for a way to reinforce divisions that have taken loses, as lets go to the realism here that divisions in combat where pulled back and reinforced to be sent back in combat. Once again you keep bringing skill but once again it shows your lack of experience as I have been in combat where its intense and you could be left with an force that has been hammered hard and you dont want to mix with fresh troops due to morale balancing doing more harm than good.
    Well, I have tried to be civilised but you keep making insults so I have to point out that you are the one with a brain-dead playing style. You keep asking for a way to get your damaged units to be reinforced and sent back into combat because you do not have the intelligence to figure out how to reinforce your troops according to the game system as it already exists, and which people of normal intelligence do not have a problem with.

Try reading my post, and use your two brain cells. I am not saying that you do not get hammered hard, I am only saying that if you use your brain, it is not a problem to reinforce your damaged units. The rest of us do not complain about this, and let me explain why. Because it is NOT a problem. It's just a problem for you.
  • MartinB wrote:

Ellio_98 wrote:

We are trying to discuss a way to reinforce loses from units faster and making ideas on how that will be balanced. Where as all your doing is trying to act all cool coming out with trash talk on skill.
    Look, I will give you a very simple example.
    Right now, I am invading the Belgian Congo. I have one armoured division of four units and one infantry division with two infantry, an AT and an artillery. So far I have not taken much damage, yet.

Do I anticipate that my troops will take some damage? Of course. Because my opponent is not incompetent and has also spent gold before in this round, so may always do the same again and make me take serious losses.

But does this worry me and do I have to worry about how long it will take me to get reinforcements to the front line? No.

Why not? Because I already have two infantry units and another armoured division that have landed in North Africa, and that is my strategic reserve. I have these because I planned my attack well ahead of time, made the necessary recruitments in anticipation of the campaign and started moving these reinforcements a day ago. That is called planning a campaign ahead of time.

So if you plan your campaign properly and anticipate problems and losses, you do not have to whine about how it takes too long for your troops to get to the front line. It won't take my troops long to get there if they are needed because they are already there, in reserve, ready to move to the front if necessary, and also ready to be withdrawn to be used elsewhere if I do not take high damage in this particular campaign.
    We all have different opinions, except yours is always "right" and those who are wrong are "stupid."