Problem with my stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problem with my stats

I have a couple of problems with my stats:
      a) a few minutes ago all my achievements have been reset to zero; however in the "Overview" page I can still see the right number of games joined and the right number of solo victories and coalition victories.
      b) I used to have a kill ratio of 3,77 but now the "Overview" page says: K/D ratio 3,75. I want to clarify that when the change happened I wasn't playing against any human player.
      What happened?
    • Your achievements should work again now, and you should be able to collect rewards for newly unlocked ones now :)

If your stats are slightly lower in some categories: This is expected as our stats system was made more accurate now. Before it had some inaccuracies for some users, which are fixed. This might explain your slight K/D drop.
    • Please note that certain achievement requirements changed, as mentioned in the news. Meaning some units for example now require X units instead of Y units to be fulfilled. Also, because anti air, artillery, anti tank and mech. inf now count towards different unit categories than before, certain achievements were affected by this change as well.

You can rest assured that what now is in your profile is correct and matching with all the values stored in our database and stats system, which is now more correct than before. If some values are different than before, those previous values were potentially incorrect or got rebalanced.