Awards Broken Already?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Awards Broken Already?

Alright so I had 12 achievements, but I could not collect them. Then all of a sudden, today I am getting pop ups for all of them getting me to claim my reward. When I go to do so, I see that I have now achieved nothing. What is going on?

EDIT:

Gen Tarkov wrote:

The Update still isnt complete there is some bugs still. Ive been told if the problem continues after the news is posted to file a report
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quasi-duck ().

• Everything is released and fixed now, from what we can see. You should all be able to see your unlocked achievements and you should be able to collect them for new ones. If you don't, please clear your browser cache. We verified this with your account as well, WayneBo.

If for some reason your XP/level progress bar is slightly lower than before the update: This is expected as our stats are calculated more accurately now (before they may have been slightly inaccurate for some users).
    • MartinB wrote:

However, I feel a bit uncomfortable about this, there will be a LOT of gold floating about now, might not be good for the game.
      Apparently you have never been in a game with a first-time newbie who has just purchased 750,000 gold units for $199, and believes that he is supposed to use it all in one round (true story).

If everyone else got an amount of free gold comparable to what I received today (~17,000), I can live with that. In the grand scheme of things, that's not a lot. I've been in three or four matches where another player dropped 100,000 to 300,000 gold units, and in one case dropped most of it on my head.
    • On an old deleted account,just two of us left for the last week and a half,day 94 i login my opponent
      informs me via mail only way he is going to get it done was by dropping that 600,000 gold units.
      One of the best games i have ever had and he acknowledged and respected my game.
      So MartinB dont be uncomfortable about the amount some are getting for achievements.
    • MontanaBB wrote:

Apparently you have never been in a game with a first-time newbie who has just purchased 750,000 gold units for $199, and believes that he is supposed to use it all in one round (true story).

Geez, no I must say that I have never had the pleasure. It is fun to beat a gold spammer though, especially when he spams it on rubbish units (or rather, on decent units but uses them in a rubbish way).
    • Me, I met I guy who spammed gold, and even uses it well. I sacrifice my air force and wreck his, and guess what? He builds an air force AGAIN. Plus, I myself can't spam gold (even though I usually don't do that). Somehow, my achievement gold hasn't come yet, along with the usual zeroed achievement. Is this normal, or another bug?
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

Me, I met I guy who spammed gold, and even uses it well. I sacrifice my air force and wreck his, and guess what? He builds an air force AGAIN. Plus, I myself can't spam gold (even though I usually don't do that). Somehow, my achievement gold hasn't come yet, along with the usual zeroed achievement. Is this normal, or another bug?
      You need to go onto your achievements tab to get your gold. On it there will be a button next to each achievement that you have gained to click, and you get your gold when you click on it.
    • i am new to CoW, I have only played one game. i was hoping to gain some Gold through achievements, but when i look at them it says i have killed nothing, and have no Gold rewards. this is obviously wrong. please can someone tell me how to fix this.

Moth.
    • Bicolormoth wrote:

i am new to CoW, I have only played one game. i was hoping to gain some Gold through achievements, but when i look at them it says i have killed nothing, and have no Gold rewards. this is obviously wrong. please can someone tell me how to fix this.

Moth.
      Also if as stated in another of your post if you believe you should have gotten an achievement and it didn't you can also submit a bug report and a Game Operator will look in to it.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket