The achievement reward system is finally live! Check out your profile, collect your rewards and enjoy the profile rework improvements that came alongside other changes and fixes. More details about the achievement reward system can be found in the news post from last week. Please keep in mind that it may take a few minutes until an achievement will be marked as completed.
Profile rework improvements:
- We implemented a button in the top middle of your profile which allows you to switch between human and AI for your killed and lost unit statistics.
- Clicking near the the score and ranking in the profile will open the ranking of that player, this can also be used in your own profile.
- The arrow to show individual unit statistics will now open the information for all units at the same time, which allows you to get a better overview and compare their statics more easily.
- Global popularity is now again shown in the ingame profile for Elite-AI rounds.
- You are now able to find the map-specific winning reward for your game round in the newspaper.
- The ‘report player’ button is also available for anonymous rounds.
- In the research menu as well as the production menu you will now find Anti Air, Artillery and Anti Tank units in the Infantry tab. Mechanized Infantry can be found in the Armor tab. These units now count towards their new category for certain achievements.
- The small icon next to each unit on the map will always display their current armor class. This was not always the case. Previously it was showing the easiest target class for some units.
- ‘Earn Premium Currency’ options (also called ‘Offer Wall’) have been deactivated.
- The newspaper filter for politics and economics works properly again.
- Level 2+ damaged buildings with upkeep could not be disabled in the building description. This has been fixed.
- Users that are invited to an alliance should now be able to see a message instead of the default alliance text.
- Anonymous rounds do not show player details anymore.
- The report form has been fixed.
- You can now also compare your profile with other players.
- Users were not able to trade less than 5,000 resources, we fixed this problem.
- Gold rounds falsely showed 0 Gold entry fee, this has been fixed.
your Call of War team
Sarah / Sasri
Bytro Labs GmbH
Bytro Labs GmbH