Paid for gold, didn't get it credited today

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Paid for gold, didn't get it credited today

I just paid for 64,000 gold @ $19.99 USD. I received the message it went through, the transaction but the game didn't load it. I figured perhaps it didn't really go through so I did the purchase a second time. That time it went through. The I checked Pay Pal and there are TWO transactions for $19.99 USD. Here is a screen shot:

• May 27 2018Bytro Labs GmbH PaymentLoading transaction details for Bytro Labs GmbH Payment- negative $19.99 Online Services
    • Bytro Labs GmbH PaymentMay 27 2018Bytro Labs GmbH PaymentLoading transaction details for Bytro Labs GmbH Payment- negative $19.99 Online Services
    I either want the first $19.99 USD refunded or the gold purchase credited to my account mardetco.
    :tumbleweed:
  • Here are the 2 emails from Pay Pal confirming TWO different transactions, for further proof. This has never happened before.

This is the 1st email sent at 17:15 PDT

May 27, 2018 17:15:28 PDT
    Transaction ID: 9YK255564V809262K

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant
    Bytro Labs GmbH
    [email protected]
    +49 040284645800
    Instructions to merchant
    You haven't entered any instructions.

Description
    Unit price
    Qty
    Amount
    $19.99 USD
    $19.99 USD

[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]
    Invoice ID: 8618621.2196.1527466478
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Issues with this transaction?
    You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

Questions? Go to the Help Center at paypal.com/help.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

You have the right to cancel a transaction for a full refund unless your designated recipient has already received the payment. However, since most PayPal payments are received within seconds, you may not be able to cancel your payment for a full refund once the payment is made. To determine whether your payment is eligible for cancellation, log in to PayPal.com, select the transaction in your transaction details, and select Cancel, or call PayPal Customer Service at 888-221-1161. Disputes related to purchases are addressed in PayPal’s User Agreement.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page or please contact us toll free at 1-888-221-1161.
    You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

Here is the 2nd email sent at 17:27 PDT

May 27, 2018 17:27:06 PDT
    Transaction ID: 20K73738BX6300351

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant
    Bytro Labs GmbH
    [email protected]
    +49 040284645800
    Instructions to merchant
    You haven't entered any instructions.

Description
    Unit price
    Qty
    Amount
    $19.99 USD
    $19.99 USD

[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]
    Invoice ID: 8618621.2196.1527467209
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Issues with this transaction?
    You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

Questions? Go to the Help Center at paypal.com/help.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

You have the right to cancel a transaction for a full refund unless your designated recipient has already received the payment. However, since most PayPal payments are received within seconds, you may not be able to cancel your payment for a full refund once the payment is made. To determine whether your payment is eligible for cancellation, log in to PayPal.com, select the transaction in your transaction details, and select Cancel, or call PayPal Customer Service at 888-221-1161. Disputes related to purchases are addressed in PayPal’s User Agreement.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page or please contact us toll free at 1-888-221-1161.
    You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

[/td]
    [td]
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

[/td]
    [td]
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]
  • These just happened today, 27 May 2018. The 1st purchase has still not credited to my account. I had 9,000 plus in gold when I made the first purchase. That would have made it 73,000 plus. The 2nd purchase would have added an additional 64,000 gold.

As I stated, this issue has never happened to me before.
  • We don't have the power here in the forum to verify your identity and deal with payment issues, so please submit a report through the link in my signature with the category "payment issue" and this will get straightened out on the next business day.

A screenshot tool such as Gyazo or Lightshot will enable you to upload screenshots and include the links to them in the report.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<