Most Casualties You've Seen

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I once had an operation supremecy game that lasted 3 months, mainly cause everyone was spamming subs and nobody could get anywhere :)
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Yesterday: I finally ended the 1 and 1/2 year long game of stalemates. Let me tell you the story i have I am playing as South Argentina, I used force to capture South and Central America. I went to war with the North Coalition and barely won. I was push so far back, I was fighting in South Argentina but after getting a upper hand, I pushed them back to Texas. Casualties: Me- 120,000 North-150,000. They tried to sign a peace treaty with me but i refused and fully conquered them. So I had South, Central, and North America under my rule. Most of Africa was offline so I invaded Africa and conquered 2/3 of it before no land was left (Turkey conquered the other 1/3 of it). I build up my navy and waged war upon the nearly offline European coalition. Taking Europe was a piece of cake but the Asian coalition which stretch from Asia to middle east. I made an deal with them to split Turkey. I got the African provinces, they get the homeland of Turkey. About 100 days later, me and the Asian coalition waged a war against each other. Our aggression started since the day we were neighbors, there were proxy wars in which costed couple 1000. We built fortifications all across the land we were neighboring. Basically Northern mid Russia (We split Russia into 2). Well, I build up my navy which was so large, I could defend the Pacific in a line formation close to each other and defend my African territory. The Asian coalition had a weak navy so trying to break through my line was terrible for them (They tried 8 times before giving up). Before the war, i and AC( Asian Coalition) build massive amounts of fortifications along our border. We both had large militaries so it was trench warfare basically. -For example- AC pushed me back, i muster up enough forces to push him back and so on-. (Each member in AC controlled a different front or fronts) @African Frontline- AC tried to invade Ethiopia area Africa. Setting a 100+ troops on the African soil. ( I was suspicious because they were not doing as much assaults anymore). I let them push me back and then surrounded their invasion forces by the ocean and cut them down in Africa. Me- 50,000 AC- 123,000 @Middle Eastern Frontline- I mustered enough forces and assaulted the middle east, first was Turkey and i pushed AC out of Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc but I couldn't push through their well defended Persia front. Me- 120,000 AC- 78,000 @Pacific Frontline- Not much happened, AC sent 8 waves of troops and their weak navy to make a hole so they can invade North America. Me- 14,000 AC- 84,000 @Russian Frontline- Most of the fighting happen here, i dont even know how many goddam troops me and AC wasted at the Russian front but ALOT. I say about somewhere in the 24 millions to 39 millions. @Oceania Frontine- Well, nothing happen. Just me and AC just starring at each other to see who will make the first move. @ South, central, and North frontline (failed invasion)- AC tried to invade my well defended, Americas. Well, they lost. Terribly Me- 31,000 AC- 93,000 After a year and half of fighting, (even though war in COW 1942 is fun, fighting a war for a year and half is not fun). I used my whole navy in my pacific and 1,200+ troops to invade in Asia. The defenders in Asia were overwhelmed pretty fast and I conquered 3/5 AC capitals so the AC had another front to fight. I launched my attack on the defenders in the Russian and Middle Eastern Front. Well, the AC were overwhelmed dearly by the assault and where surrounded and defeated. Me- 34 million AC- 41 million There is probably other battles and fronts I had not mention because the war lasted a year and half. but i dont have time to write about everything that happened in that game. I will not look through a newspaper to look through 1 year and 1/2 war year reports

The post was edited 1 time, last by ajlong604 ().

• ajlong604 wrote:

Yesterday: I finally ended the 1 and 1/2 year long game of stalemates. Let me tell you the story i have I am playing as South Argentina, I used force to capture South and Central America. I went to war with the North Coalition and barely won. I was push so far back, I was fighting in South Argentina but after getting a upper hand, I pushed them back to Texas. Casualties: Me- 120,000 North-150,000. They tried to sign a peace treaty with me but i refused and fully conquered them. So I had South, Central, and North America under my rule. Most of Africa was offline so I invaded Africa and conquered 2/3 of it before no land was left (Turkey conquered the other 1/3 of it). I build up my navy and waged war upon the nearly offline European coalition. Taking Europe was a piece of cake but the Asian coalition which stretch from Asia to middle east. I made an deal with them to split Turkey. I got the African provinces, they get the homeland of Turkey. About 100 days later, me and the Asian coalition waged a war against each other. Our aggression started since the day we were neighbors, there were proxy wars in which costed couple 1000. We built fortifications all across the land we were neighboring. Basically Northern mid Russia (We split Russia into 2). Well, I build up my navy which was so large, I could defend the Pacific in a line formation close to each other and defend my African territory. The Asian coalition had a weak navy so trying to break through my line was terrible for them (They tried 8 times before giving up). Before the war, i and AC( Asian Coalition) build massive amounts of fortifications along our border. We both had large militaries so it was trench warfare basically. -For example- AC pushed me back, i muster up enough forces to push him back and so on-. (Each member in AC controlled a different front or fronts) @African Frontline- AC tried to invade Ethiopia area Africa. Setting a 100+ troops on the African soil. ( I was suspicious because they were not doing as much assaults anymore). I let them push me back and then surrounded their invasion forces by the ocean and cut them down in Africa. Me- 50,000 AC- 123,000 @Middle Eastern Frontline- I mustered enough forces and assaulted the middle east, first was Turkey and i pushed AC out of Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc but I couldn't push through their well defended Persia front. Me- 120,000 AC- 78,000 @Pacific Frontline- Not much happened, AC sent 8 waves of troops and their weak navy to make a hole so they can invade North America. Me- 14,000 AC- 84,000 @Russian Frontline- Most of the fighting happen here, i dont even know how many goddam troops me and AC wasted at the Russian front but ALOT. I say about somewhere in the 24 millions to 39 millions. @Oceania Frontine- Well, nothing happen. Just me and AC just starring at each other to see who will make the first move. @ South, central, and North frontline (failed invasion)- AC tried to invade my well defended, Americas. Well, they lost. Terribly Me- 31,000 AC- 93,000 After a year and half of fighting, (even though war in COW 1942 is fun, fighting a war for a year and half is not fun). I used my whole navy in my pacific and 1,200+ troops to invade in Asia. The defenders in Asia were overwhelmed pretty fast and I conquered 3/5 AC capitals so the AC had another front to fight. I launched my attack on the defenders in the Russian and Middle Eastern Front. Well, the AC were overwhelmed dearly by the assault and where surrounded and defeated. Me- 34 million AC- 41 million There is probably other battles and fronts I had not mention because the war lasted a year and half. but i dont have time to write about everything that happened in that game. I will not look through a newspaper to look through 1 year and 1/2 war year reports
      At some point they should hae said peace lets end this no one and i mean no one would wast 1 1/2 years on one game
    • Seaexplorer99 wrote:

ajlong604 wrote:

Yesterday: I finally ended the 1 and 1/2 year long game of stalemates. Let me tell you the story i have I am playing as South Argentina, I used force to capture South and Central America. I went to war with the North Coalition and barely won. I was push so far back, I was fighting in South Argentina but after getting a upper hand, I pushed them back to Texas. Casualties: Me- 120,000 North-150,000. They tried to sign a peace treaty with me but i refused and fully conquered them. So I had South, Central, and North America under my rule. Most of Africa was offline so I invaded Africa and conquered 2/3 of it before no land was left (Turkey conquered the other 1/3 of it). I build up my navy and waged war upon the nearly offline European coalition. Taking Europe was a piece of cake but the Asian coalition which stretch from Asia to middle east. I made an deal with them to split Turkey. I got the African provinces, they get the homeland of Turkey. About 100 days later, me and the Asian coalition waged a war against each other. Our aggression started since the day we were neighbors, there were proxy wars in which costed couple 1000. We built fortifications all across the land we were neighboring. Basically Northern mid Russia (We split Russia into 2). Well, I build up my navy which was so large, I could defend the Pacific in a line formation close to each other and defend my African territory. The Asian coalition had a weak navy so trying to break through my line was terrible for them (They tried 8 times before giving up). Before the war, i and AC( Asian Coalition) build massive amounts of fortifications along our border. We both had large militaries so it was trench warfare basically. -For example- AC pushed me back, i muster up enough forces to push him back and so on-. (Each member in AC controlled a different front or fronts) @African Frontline- AC tried to invade Ethiopia area Africa. Setting a 100+ troops on the African soil. ( I was suspicious because they were not doing as much assaults anymore). I let them push me back and then surrounded their invasion forces by the ocean and cut them down in Africa. Me- 50,000 AC- 123,000 @Middle Eastern Frontline- I mustered enough forces and assaulted the middle east, first was Turkey and i pushed AC out of Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc but I couldn't push through their well defended Persia front. Me- 120,000 AC- 78,000 @Pacific Frontline- Not much happened, AC sent 8 waves of troops and their weak navy to make a hole so they can invade North America. Me- 14,000 AC- 84,000 @Russian Frontline- Most of the fighting happen here, i dont even know how many goddam troops me and AC wasted at the Russian front but ALOT. I say about somewhere in the 24 millions to 39 millions. @Oceania Frontine- Well, nothing happen. Just me and AC just starring at each other to see who will make the first move. @ South, central, and North frontline (failed invasion)- AC tried to invade my well defended, Americas. Well, they lost. Terribly Me- 31,000 AC- 93,000 After a year and half of fighting, (even though war in COW 1942 is fun, fighting a war for a year and half is not fun). I used my whole navy in my pacific and 1,200+ troops to invade in Asia. The defenders in Asia were overwhelmed pretty fast and I conquered 3/5 AC capitals so the AC had another front to fight. I launched my attack on the defenders in the Russian and Middle Eastern Front. Well, the AC were overwhelmed dearly by the assault and where surrounded and defeated. Me- 34 million AC- 41 million There is probably other battles and fronts I had not mention because the war lasted a year and half. but i dont have time to write about everything that happened in that game. I will not look through a newspaper to look through 1 year and 1/2 war year reports
      At some point they should hae said peace lets end this no one and i mean no one would wast 1 1/2 years on one game
      Yeah how come all the people in the asian coalition were still active at the end of 1 1/2 years!!!
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Seaexplorer99 wrote:

ajlong604 wrote:

Yeah how come all the people in the asian coalition were still active at the end of 1 1/2 years!!!
      Well theres only one answer bots
    • Seaexplorer99 wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Seaexplorer99 wrote:

ajlong604 wrote:

Well theres only one answer bots
      But he said there was an Asian "coalition"