Axis Vs Allies Map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Axis Vs Allies Map

Create Map?? 8
        Yes (5) 63%
        No (3) 38%
      New Map Idea:
      full world map
      2 players controlling major axis or allied territory
      historical game play
      borders based off after Germany has conquered France, Poland etc.
      All land is "core province"
      Each player controls a single country titled axis or allies
      Multiple capitols per each country included in axis
      Once a capitol is captured, the whole country is instantly given to the opposing side

For example if I play "Axis", and the "Allies" capture my Italian capital, all land originally under "Italian" sovereignty is immediately given to the allies, as if Italy had surrendered.

There would be thick border lines surrounding Italy to show the land that would be lost in the event of its loosing Rome
    • Actually, you can make a map like this rather easily. If you go to this lovely forum and make a post such as.

Soon I'll be making a game with two free teams. Team 1 is Allies and Team two is axis. It'll be Blitzkrieg and the Allies will be America, France, England and the USSR. The Axis will Germany and Italy. It's not exactly the same, but it's cool enough.
    • T-3PO wrote:

Actually, you can make a map like this rather easily. If you go to this lovely forum and make a post such as.

Soon I'll be making a game with two free teams. Team 1 is Allies and Team two is axis. It'll be Blitzkrieg and the Allies will be America, France, England and the USSR. The Axis will Germany and Italy. It's not exactly the same, but it's cool enough.
      No that is different because you are using multiple players for each side, this would be 1 player for the Allies and 1 player for the Axis.
    • Yes, if ..

Such maps would not be bad, but High Command should always be prerequisite for playing them.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • T-3PO wrote:

I mean, that would be a lot of land. Rebellions would be widespread, armies would have to be huge, and what about neutral countries?
      Part of his suggestion for the game was that each player could have multiple capitols, so that might sort the rebellions issue. I voted against the proposal though, I doubt I would want to play such a game. Controlling just one major power (as opposed to a minor power like Poland) is already very time consuming on the 25 player map, so controlling so many would take up a LOT of time.
    • What if the map was just focused on the European theater, and it would be the size of the historical 10 player European map, but with more divided provinces similar to the 25 player map. This could be focused on freeing Europe from Axis control.

Another map could focus on the Pacific between Japan and USA. Focus again on freeing Asia from Japanese control. Both of these would be two players each game.