One Unit Stacks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One Unit Stacks

I'm not exactly a noob, but am just learning about advanced strategies. I'm at the very beginning of a new game right now and every country in my coalition is attacking with single infantry units at different targets. It seems like it makes more sense to stack them so you don't lose at least the first two units every place you attack. Are these guys just noobs or am I missing something important?
    • .. if they do not play so brilliantly, and at the same time far-sighted risky, that they deliberately eliminate their own infantry to save food or for other incomprehensible reasons .. :rolleyes:
      .. they are 97.9% noobs .. :whistling:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • dmp01 wrote:

...every country in my coalition is attacking with single infantry units at different targets...Are these guys just noobs or am I missing something important?
      Are these targets defended? If they are empty, then I can see why they might want to grab as many provinces quickly.

But if they are sending single infantry units against any point defended by an enemy unit they are just total noobs. In that case, better find a different coalition.