What if Donald Trump played Call of War.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What if Donald Trump played Call of War.

I recently saw the thread "Would Hitler suck at CoW?' I decided to make my own version, but more modern. What if the United States President, Donald Trump, played Call of War.

In my opinion, I think he'd be impulsive and attack whoever he felt like at the time. He'd
      run his country with a chaotic hand. He'd get in long stalemates at the beginning, start churning out troops and not focusing on production, break through the line, make a lot of progress, then the resources problem would hit. His morale would crash due to him being at war with so many people. Due to this, he'd start losing ground and would quickly beg anybody for help. If an ally refuses to help him, he cease their relations and turn to a less trustful person as their ally.

He'd be in the game for a long time, but lose in the end because of his tendency to be impulsive and act on his gut. In fact, I'd like to test this strategy out and see how it goes. Play the short game.
    • T-3PO wrote:

I recently saw the thread "Would Hitler suck at CoW?' I decided to make my own version, but more modern. What if the United States President, Donald Trump, played Call of War.

In my opinion, I think he'd be impulsive and attack whoever he felt like at the time. He'd
      run his country with a chaotic hand. He'd get in long stalemates at the beginning, start churning out troops and not focusing on production, break through the line, make a lot of progress, then the resources problem would hit. His morale would crash due to him being at war with so many people. Due to this, he'd start losing ground and would quickly beg anybody for help. If an ally refuses to help him, he cease their relations and turn to a less trustful person as their ally.

He'd be in the game for a long time, but lose in the end because of his tendency to be impulsive and act on his gut. In fact, I'd like to test this strategy out and see how it goes. Play the short game.
      :thumbdown:
    • T-3PO wrote:

not after a few nukes built
      hi