No Gold Alliance War Games!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No Gold Alliance War Games!

I ask from Bytro to allow alliances to challenge each other with a no gold button or i suggest for bytro to organise alliance war tournament with no gold button. i think such things will encourage players to be committed to the game. For me personally i will resign from alliance war bcs no war is clean and u cant know for sure if ur enemy used gold or no.
      Every alliance game units pop from nowhere and in cities before a unit reach to take them for example. No single was clean and its just turning to a waste of time when real challenges are at stack.
      Maybe for example for alliance war , every alliance must pay an amount of gold to play them , that way Bytro still benefits from the gold outcome
    • Realistically speaking - there is no chance for this kind of functionality - it was queried many times before...

However there is a way how we can bypass the problem, which you mentioned above by ourselves as a global CoW community... Every community can arrange non-gold tournaments either individual or alliance ones - Bytro made a commitment to perform checks on the gold usage in these and there is also a pool of prizes availablr for these. We had 2 alliance and 1 individual tournaments in Polish society in this formula in the past. I had a pleasure to organise 2 out of these 3.

There is an appetite in Poland to bring these kind of events into the international level. For example - Champions League formula or Davis Cup, etc. I have submitted this proposition before, but there was no take up on it. We have at least 3-4 alliances in Poland, which would be up for this kind of challenge.

This kind of tournament would need a set of rules and would need to be agreed with Community Managers of participating nations. As I said before - I used to arrange them before, so it's a matter of translating the rules into English (and to get input from others). I am sure it can be done (there is already one individual one - PL, so cannot see any objections against team one). I would be happy to make an effort to get it arranged.

But before we can take the proposition to Bytro, there have to be a number of alliances, which would like to participate. As I said before we have a strong and active community in Poland. There will good level of interest in our country. How does it look like everywhere else? I simply don't know.
      .......................................................................................................................................................................
    • My alliance would be interested in such a tournament like the players league. I will support this idea however I can.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Thanks for your responses Gents...

I didn't forget about this one - I was just busy in my real life. I will post something on forums tonight.

PS. In meanwhile I did spread the word around this idea in Polish community... and I have a good level of interest.
      .......................................................................................................................................................................
    • Just a quick heads up - we have 11 interested alliances so far...

I will soon open a discussion panel between interested parties, where we can shape details together.