bug report, still not sure how this work but here goes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bug report, still not sure how this work but here goes

ok, this screen pops up saying that an error occurs. i take a screen shot an try to submit a bug report using the in-game bug report function but it wont accept the screen shot, i can't attach any files. i try to read the forum and all i get is a bunch of technical stuff i don't under stand. here are the screen shots. you guy's figure it out.
      Images
      • Untitled1.png

1.25 MB, 1,600×900, viewed 77 times
      • Untitled2.png

1.51 MB, 1,600×900, viewed 115 times
    • Typically these types of errors are when the browser and server don't agree.

If you refresh the browser page does this error repeat?

If it does try clearing your browser cache, closing, and restarting the browser, then see if the error repeats.

If it still occurs, please reply to let us know.

For screenshots a program such as Lightshot or Gyazo will upload a screen grab and give you a link to share, like this
      prntscr.com/jtsm96
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Probable cause in (t)his case:
      Too many maps are open at the same time and while he's busy on one map, the others fall asleep and sync errors occur.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D