Problem with my stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problem with my stats

Hi guys, I have a problem with my stats.
      Last night I won a 100-player game: now, if I look at the user profile, the "Overview" page is updated and shows 27 solo victories and 1 coalition victory; conversely the "Achievements" page says: The Lone Wolf - 26/30 (not 27). I think the "World Ruler" achievement has not been updated too (but I'm not 100% sure).
      This is not a new problem since at the end of May I had won with a 25-player game with my coalition and while now the "Overview" page is updated and shows 1 coalition victory, the "Achievements" page still says "Coalition Activist - 0/1" and "War Hero - 0/1".
      I know this is not a serious problem (though this means no gold rewards for the achievements, for example) but it's a bit strange.
    • There do seem to be a few cases of wins not resulting in the stat/achievement update currently.

This issue is being investigated and worked on. At some point we expect an update will be released that should fix these few issues for everyone. I don't know what timeframe that will be.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<