A New Game Mode

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A New Game Mode

I Have A New Idea For A Game Mode Which Goes Like This

You Have the World Map And for the First 5 Days or so Everything is Normal (People Can Declare war ETC.) but on the 5th day Zombies Come Out Of Nowhere and declare war on everyone. you can make them Spawn anywhere on the Map at random on the 5th day and the Main goal is to Not Only Get the required Victory Points But Also you have to Destroy the Zombies. to make it a challenge make the Zombies start out with 95 Units or So. so that then they could give the player a true challenge

So what do you think everyone of my idea is it a good idea or a terrible idea? please give me some fair criticism on this thanks
    • RealHannibalBarca wrote:

You Have the World Map And for the First 5 Days or so Everything is Normal (People Can Declare war ETC.) but on the 5th day Zombies Come Out Of Nowhere and declare war on everyone. you can make them Spawn anywhere on the Map at random on the 5th day and the Main goal is to Not Only Get the required Victory Points But Also you have to Destroy the Zombies. to make it a challenge make the Zombies start out with 95 Units or So. so that then they could give the player a true challenge

So what do you think ... of my idea .. ? ...

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • RealHannibalBarca wrote:

So what do you think everyone of my idea is it a good idea or a terrible idea? please give me some fair criticism on this thanks
      :S
    • Try one of the Arms Race events next time they come up, and declare war on an AI or two. That should be about the same.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<