AI Building Que

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It seems that the "intelligence" portion of Artificial Intelligence does a lot of things that make little sense from time to time, although that is often the joke of anything with the word "intelligence" in the name. :D

Some others are:

Producing Battleships and naval fleets in the Great Lakes, and other small bodies of water.

Building naval bases in every coastal province, resource producing or not.

And I heard last week of an AI country whose capital was attacked by a single light tank, and the AI responded with an atomic bomber, which caused much more destruction to the AI's own forces and buildings than that single light tank ever would have.

In all honesty the standard AI isn't really supposed to be all that dangerous. Sure the instant reactions can be a bit overwhelming, but beginners need to be able to beat the AI at least most of the time. Once you have some experience and want a challenge try a game with Elite AI.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Eric Saxon wrote:

Why does the AI build factories in provinces with ZERO resources? I understand building in provinces that produce a good such as oil/iron/food/rare goods, but provinces with no resources seem like a waste of resources seems rather counterproductive.
      I agree with you Eric
      The AI could build productive and still have minimum standard aggression towards beginners...Such as the AI will
      counter attack when attacked...That would be nice little learning curve for the less experienced player.
      Wonder if we should take this to suggestions...any interest out there guys ? :whistling: