Thoughts about...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WarPtyLtd wrote:

Once the enemy starts disembarking...are you not seeing the nations flag on the convoy?
      No. If one of your own units is not at least within "fuzzy" view you will see nothing at all until the units are fully disembarked and have crawled up fully into your province. So the first thing you see is the armored car zipping to your province center, presumably with the remaining force timed to not appear until the province is captured.

Properly executed by the invader it works quite well.

Restrisiko wrote:

Given the length of time disembarkation takes, it would be too great an "imbalance" in favor of the defender if "the country" could already see troops at disembarkation.
      I will agree with this. If you could see all of the units disembarking and what they were you could have eliminated the entire invasion force with a few groups of Tactical bombers before they even got fully disembarked. So the trade off would have to be less time spent disembarking in my opinion.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Quasi-duck wrote:

I'm still confused, I have never had this happen to me.
      Look here Quasi

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=140259#post140259

Where I have screenshots to prove this.

Looking at the game we share Quasi, I see only one spot of your coastline that you don't have in view of something. I'll set up a demonstration there for you ;)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW

• VorlonFCW wrote:

Looking at the game we share Quasi, I see only one spot of your coastline that you don't have in view of something. I'll set up a demonstration there for you
      I don't see anything :P

VorlonFCW wrote:

Look here Quasi

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=140259#post140259

Where I have screenshots to prove this.
      Ah yes, now I get you. I don't have this problem it seems just the other day I killed a disembarking enemy. Does it only happen sometimes?
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• It will take 4 hours before my demonstration unit is in position, lol

This happens always, However if you have a unit there nearby it will see those units disembarking. A destroyer or sub of yours off the coast or even an armored car or other unit a good distance inland will still show the "fuzzy view" of the enemy disembarking.

Nem's problem was that he had no units within hundreds of kilometers, so he was blind.

VorlonFCW