KEYS TO 100-man COALITION WIN (with limited effort)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KEYS TO 100-man COALITION WIN (with limited effort)

So Coalition wins are really too easy if you have at least 2 good players in the group. Frankly, doing much more than your co-members means you are working hard for them and not yourself. So without further ado, here is how you win:

1. Ask all your neighbors (including NPC) for a ROW alliance but DONT share maps
      2. Determine quickly if your neighbors are spamming gold...and become their friends. These players usually are not that good but 30 bombers by day 4 will drastically hurt your chances if you goto war. Also, since the max payout is 3150 gold, let others spam it, not you.
      3. Quickly join or create a coalition with members that are level 40 or higher. Beware of level 30 or lower...they probably are not very good or experienced. If you are forced into a "noob" coalition (level 20 and lower), be wary of doing all the fighting/spying, it isn't fun. Also, some high level players are still awful (using militia)
      4. Expand into inactive/NPC countries IF your borders are secure. If not, defend or be looking for a backstab. Go for the solo win if you hit 2000 VP on 100 man map. Find a good partner, they will make more gold coming in second place than being in a coalition.
      5. Once part of a coalition, be sure to expand as if you are playing solo. Half your team will either go inactive or be incompetent and be kicked. Your goal is to increase your economy as fast as possible to prepare for anything.
      6. On the 100 man map, your goal should be 800-900 VP and no more. Let the others work harder if they want to. I get tired of winning maps when 1-2 players only get 300 VP each when we need 4500.
      7. When victory is assured, invite enemy countries into coalition to quicken the victory and possibly kick the weak links that did nothing all match.
      8. Collect 3150 gold and start another match. Take note of good players and ask them to join you in a game.
    • Very well written. Can we play a 100 player together as permanent allies.

I've been reading all your articles from quite some now.
      I also read that about some coalition members doing all the job and the rest getting carried.

Trust me I am not one of those morons.
      I am myself fed up of these guys so I am approaching you as my ally for a coalition win in a 100 player