no emails recieved

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• no emails recieved

hi all. in game there are messages that say 'treasure has been found' and so on. and that an email has been sent, but i never get these emails. any idea what the problem is ? i also cannot use the in game chat for the same reason, i didnt get a ''confirmation email''

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bicolormoth ().

• I presume that you checked the spam/junk/trash type folders.

You can try to add the following addresses to your email contacts or whitelist to prevent them from being called spam
      [email protected]
      [email protected]
      [email protected]

And resend the confirmation/treasure emails once more.

Sadly there are some email providers that decide that these confirmation messages from Call of War are spam and they get deleted before ever reaching your inbox. In that case please fill out a support ticket either from the link in my signature, or from the menu in the lower right corner within the game with the category profile/website problem and these can be confirmed manually. Make sure to send your email address along in the body of the report.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Bicolormoth wrote:

yes i checked my spam folders. i have not received any emails at all.

.. then >>

VorlonFCW wrote:

Sadly there are some email providers that decide that these confirmation messages from Call of War are spam and they get deleted before ever reaching your inbox. In that case please fill out a support ticket either from the link in my signature, or from the menu in the lower right corner within the game with the category profile/website problem and these can be confirmed manually. Make sure to send your email address along in the body of the report.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Fulerene wrote:

i have same issue
      My answer is the second post in this thread with complete instructions.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<