Incorrect News Articles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Incorrect News Articles

I've noticed this recently, when a building runs out of supplies and stops, the newspaper says it is "damaged". This has not happened to me of late so I cannot verify whether or not they are actually damaged, but I would presume they are not. So maybe the WH could be altered so it the headline is "X Building Closed" rather than what it currently is.

Picture below - The above event occurs multiple times, none of these nations are at war and rebellions did not occur in the provinces, yet the WH says they are "damaged".
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• It's like a kind of protection mechanism for noobs for inexperienced / inattentive players. If the supply is missing at day change, activated barracks (in case of lack of food) or naval bases (in case of lack of oil) or reactors (in case of lack of rares) will be damaged bit by bit until the substance falls lower level 1 and so the building is automatically switched off then - at least so far as I've observed it; is it not so anymore ..?

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Restrisiko wrote:

It's like a kind of protection mechanism for noobs for inexperienced / inattentive players. If the supply is missing at day change, activated barracks (in case of lack of food) or naval bases (in case of lack of oil) or reactors (in case of lack of rares) will be damaged bit by bit until the substance falls lower level 1 and so the building is automatically switched off then - at least so far as I've observed it; is it not so anymore ..?
      I've never heard of that happening, nor have I experienced it myself as I don't let me resources get like that. Can other players weigh in?

Thanks btw, never knew this was a thing.
      :00000441: Forum Gang Commissar :00000441:

Black Lives Matter!!!!! All Lives Matter!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: