game 2383537

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• game 2383537

as a member of the high command my cues to build anything does not happen. I have to manually make troops or buildings. this has been going on for about 5 days. it does not matter if I have resources available it just wont continue to pick up the next que to build.
      sincerely,
      tim
    • Usually these issues are a result of expecting the queue to work differently than it does.

Items on the queue are listed in order of priority, and resources are planned according to that priority.

So if you have ten items on your list that are already waiting on a particular resource and you add another item to the list it will be placed at the bottom of the queue. There may be sufficient resources for it currently in inventory, but the Queue indicates that you prefer to allocate resources to the other items first.

So open the build Q on the right side and re-arrange items so they will start sooner. If you move something on the queue to the top you will likely see it start.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<