erm.. ai hacking ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• erm.. ai hacking ?

erm. i think my ai is hacking ... i mean i cleared this area before [ just yesterday], i repaired the industrial there, and i think since morale drop and they revoke against me ? they this morning poof... medium tank come out... [ i reached the spot then realize theres a medium there... thats why i halted my troops from invading]
      i mean like to build a medium you need an industrial and a infra... but i didnt build any infra yesterday also... i repaired the industrial yesterday...
      Images
      • ScreenShot_20180607204455.png

364.23 kB, 736×383, viewed 64 times
    • Ok, not sure what took place in the above I do know that the AI doesn't build troops in the same way that a player does, I think they do however need to have the proper buildings. I would have to research this to know for sure if that statement is completely true. If you think it is a bug and would like a Game Operator to take a look at your game you can always submit a bug report from inside the game and include as much information as possible.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket
    • Did you happen to lose a medium tank?

When provinces revolt any units you have present are commandeered by the rebels and are used against you when you try and retake the province.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • oh shit... guys i am so sorry... i totally forgot about this... sorry if i cause any trouble...
      thanks for your reply... really sorry... dont hate me plz ... sorry...

but in reply for "Did you happen to lose a medium tank?" no at that time i didn't even research a medium yet... so ... no.

"When provinces revolt any units you have present are commandeered by the rebels and are used against you when you try and retake the province." didnt know that... cause for me ... its like after cap-ing a land, i will just move the entire army to the next... i dont split them away...

... " I do know that the AI doesn't build troops in the same way that a player does... " oh... didnt know that as well. rip me..
    • No need to be sorry we are all learning so if you have question(s), comment(s), concern(s) always express them as you never know if it is working as intended. By asking and getting information then you will be able to answer that question when someone else has it.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket