how gameplay works ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how gameplay works ?

I am new to CoW, i have been playing on one map and trying to figure out how the game works. today i have realised that there is only one other active player on this map, all other countries are either ''computer player'' or ''inactive player''.

So i have more questions.
      1. if i kill 'inactive player's troops do i get rewards (Gold) (i am quite sure i won't get any awards for killing A.I. units?)
      2. if i leave this game/map what happens to my current level of resources and statistics ?
      3. How do you leave current game/map and join another one?

Moth.
    • 1) If you play till the game ends, you get gold for Victory Points. Each province has a number of victory points which is 0 or higher.
      With three or fewer players, the players can click the retire button in the World Herald.
      If all the players don't agree to retire, one has to get 60% for a solo win or a coalition has to get 80% of the map's victory points.
      2) Resources do not carry over from game to game. Statistics from ranking games count whether you finish the game or not.
      3) Most games have an inactivity period. If there is one, it can be found under Game Info in the World Herald.
    • You can also join several games at the same time, so you can continue your current game and play a new game also

There are two things that give you Experience Points to level up. You have to either kill the units of active human players (or elite AI if you join a gold game that has elite ai) Or you get points for constructing buildings.

Both of these have to be in ranked games. Once the game is ranked you will earn points and gold for the win/place at the end.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<