Atomic bombers didn't detonate

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DUDE WHAT IS THE DAM DEALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LITERALLY USED 2 NUCLEAR BOMBERS ON 3 BATTLE SHIPS AND THEY DID ZERO DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. NUCLEAR BOMBERS SHOULD DO ATLEAST SOME DAMAGE BUT ZERO DAMAGE IS NOT ONLY FRUSTERATING AND UNHEALTHY FOR MY HEALTH BUT IT IS AN INSULT AND RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUCLEAR BOMBERS COST 10K RARE EARTH MINERALS. THOSE GLICHES CANNOT EXIST!!!!!!!! PLEASE FIX IT IMMIDIETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND A FULL GROWN MAN ON THE VERGE OF CRYING OVER A COMPUTER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT FAIR MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GAME IS 100 PLAYER MAP AND ITS 4 AGAINST ME AT THIS POINT AND AT THIS POINT ITS FOR ALLL OF THE MARBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND 100K GOLD ASAP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • dgm12 wrote:

FIX THE GLICHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Has it not occured to you that your nuke bombers were likely shot down by the Battleships' AA capabilities?
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • Diabolical wrote:

dgm12 wrote:

FIX THE GLICHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Has it not occured to you that your nuke bombers were likely shot down by the Battleships' AA capabilities?
      Ahh Yes but he might be thinking hang on nuke bombers are somewhere up around the stratosphere and how
      could the AA on 3 puny battleships take me out before i dropped my egg ?
    • dgm12 wrote:

DUDE WHAT IS THE DAM DEALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LITERALLY USED 2 NUCLEAR BOMBERS ON 3 BATTLE SHIPS AND THEY DID ZERO DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. NUCLEAR BOMBERS SHOULD DO ATLEAST SOME DAMAGE BUT ZERO DAMAGE IS NOT ONLY FRUSTERATING AND UNHEALTHY FOR MY HEALTH BUT IT IS AN INSULT AND RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUCLEAR BOMBERS COST 10K RARE EARTH MINERALS. THOSE GLICHES CANNOT EXIST!!!!!!!! PLEASE FIX IT IMMIDIETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND A FULL GROWN MAN ON THE VERGE OF CRYING OVER A COMPUTER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT FAIR MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GAME IS 100 PLAYER MAP AND ITS 4 AGAINST ME AT THIS POINT AND AT THIS POINT ITS FOR ALLL OF THE MARBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND 100K GOLD ASAP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Dude, chill
    • dgm12 wrote:

DUDE WHAT IS THE DAM DEALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LITERALLY USED 2 NUCLEAR BOMBERS ON 3 BATTLE SHIPS AND THEY DID ZERO DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. NUCLEAR BOMBERS SHOULD DO ATLEAST SOME DAMAGE BUT ZERO DAMAGE IS NOT ONLY FRUSTERATING AND UNHEALTHY FOR MY HEALTH BUT IT IS AN INSULT AND RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUCLEAR BOMBERS COST 10K RARE EARTH MINERALS. THOSE GLICHES CANNOT EXIST!!!!!!!! PLEASE FIX IT IMMIDIETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND A FULL GROWN MAN ON THE VERGE OF CRYING OVER A COMPUTER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT FAIR MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GAME IS 100 PLAYER MAP AND ITS 4 AGAINST ME AT THIS POINT AND AT THIS POINT ITS FOR ALLL OF THE MARBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND 100K GOLD ASAP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      :wallbash Calm down
      this might help you to understand....a USS 1940's Iowa class battleship had (127mm) guns that could
      hit targets 9 statue miles 14km away with solid projectiles or proximity fuzed shells and were
      equally adept in an anti-aircraft role ....Your nuke bombers are flying around 31,000 to 35,000 feet.
      The (127mm) guns have a range of 45,930 feet.
    • dgm12 wrote:

I LITERALLY USED 2 NUCLEAR BOMBERS ON 3 BATTLE SHIPS AND THEY DID ZERO DAMAGE!
      A frequent complaint of nuclear bombers, and there are two possibilities:

1) As others have said your bomber was likely destroyed before detonation. Atomic bombers are neither indestructible nor unstoppable.

2) Did you go look and see? If you atomic bomb detonated it wiped out any of your own units within 50km, so you no longer have a clear view of the enemy. In that case you are looking at old intelligence data as noted by a shadow spy figure and the words "intelligence from" in the description.

As this thread is specifically for discussing the event map, I will move these posts to a new thread later.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<