Statistics Overview: Can I have your map JSON format docs?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Statistics Overview: Can I have your map JSON format docs?

Hey guys, hey Bytro

Call of War is a great game.

But you somehow hesitate to show proper stats and overviews that strategy gamers love in particular, although technically that information is visible on the map.

I figured that both responses may have what I need

a) {"@c":"ultshared.rpc.json.UltJsonResult","result":{"@c":"ultshared.UltGameState","stateType":0,"stateID":"-7772352128940133201","timeStamp":"1530866155615","states":{"@c":"java.util.HashMap", ...

b) {"@c":"ultshared.UltConnectedMap","isReduced":false,"version":33,"mapID":"1253_3","dayOfGame":0,"width":13562,"height":7000,"usePopulation":true,"useMinimalLocalization":false,"regions":{"@c":"java.util.HashMap" ...

The issue though is that you guys obfuscate that data in the lower nodes.

Think other grand strategy games. It would be great and fun to see summarized what is visible already on the map in single provinces, such as

Per country

- Production of manpower, metal, food, money, rare materials and oil
      - Number of industrial complexes, barracks, airfields etc
      - Number of provinces and units (would be cool if divided into land/air/navy).

For that, if your dev team currently lack the manpower to do it, just copy & paste me the JSON format description of how to gain that info from your responses. I am happy to code sort of a view for that.

As you can see it is not about revealing too much info, it is only about improving the game experience by giving better overviews. Think of the "country overview" tab in HOI4 or the country overviews in most grand strategy games.